Let me count the ways;
- The Polish furniture polish made the furniture shine.
- The elderly lead singer had no lead left in his pencil.
- The produce that the farms produce, feed the country.
- The refuse dump was so full that it had to refuse trash.
- A soldier stuck in the desert decided to desert.
- The ghost of Christmas present, picked a present to present to Scrooge.
- The invalid insurance hadn’t been paid so it was invalid.
- The nurse wound the bandage around the wound.
- The chair was too close to the door to allow the door to close.
- The wind was too strong for the sailor to wind in the sail.
- While running, a small tear in my muscle caused me to shed a quiet tear.
- The child spent the evening evening out his colouring in.
- The psychiatrist had to subject his subject to a number of tests.
- During the boat race, the oarsmen had a row about the best way to row.
- The object submitted to evidence was so gross that the lawyer had to object.