We've just had a phonecall we were waiting for five months earlier than the earliest we expected it. The landlords we applied to have a property in the area we want and want us to come view it this week.
We were originally going to slowly start moving things down and into Kim's Gran's spare room until we got word. Now it seems the next couple of weeks are going to be hectic as hell, so you guys probably wont see much of us for a bit.
Just thought you'd like to know.