Life is like a box of chocolates:
- It’s a gift and if you think the person who gave it you doesn’t want anything in return, you’re sorely mistaken.
- At first the box is so exciting. You pull off the paper and look at all the options open to you.
- A moment of kindness makes you open the box to people you know, offering them the choices that are open to you.
- When your family and friends get stuck in, taking all the good stuff, they leave you with only the choices that no-one else would choose.
- You look at your box in surprise, wondering where all the good stuff went, checking out the menu to see what you’re missing out on.
- The box ends up in the trash a lot quicker than you thought it would, and you’re left with nothing while everyone else is still savouring what they took from you.
I want you to remember something guys, just because you’ve finished one box of chocolates, doesn’t mean you can’t go out and get another, being a little more careful who you let get involved with this one. Go on, treat yourself.