Just a few uncommon knowledge questions for you all. Do you guys know as much as you think you know about the world? Have a look through these questions, answer as best as you can in the comments (whispers would be best). When the answers stop coming I’ll give you the real answers and announce a winner and maybe even take a leaf out of Kim’s book by offering a prize.
1) You see three naked people walking down the street you live on, but they’re not breaking any law by being naked. Why?
2) A drowned man has never been to hospital and is leading a pretty healthy life. How is this possible?
3) The first couple shown in the same bed on television have a daughter on the show. What is her name?
4) America is perceived as one of the richest countries in the world but one thing prints more money every day than the US treasury. What is it?
5) Why is Ohio both the 17th and the 47th US state?
6) Who invented the lightbulb?
7) What is the largest living thing on the planet?
8) Napoleon, Louis XVI and Henry III were all French leaders who had a common phobia. What was it?
9) I can see a rainbow on my right hand side, a cloud slightly left of that and the sun slightly right of the rainbow. What am I doing?
10) Which country sells the largest amount of frog’s legs?